Monday 24 August 2015

Personalised Smythson Fuchsia Travel Accessories

I was recently given a very special present.

Yup, I’m a very lucky girly. And I wanted to share my present with you all not because I wish to brag (that’s the last thing I want to do!), but because, well, preeeeetty.

I don’t know about you but I love to admire pretty things, and I thought this might give y’all some present ideas (or perhaps just give you something to add to your wish-list!)

With plans to travel the world in the very near future and a long-standing love of fine leather goods and anything pink, these Smythson beauties could not be more perfect for yours truly.

As one would expect from Smythson, they arrived wrapped up in the most beautiful of packaging.
I carefully unwrapped the ribbons and delightedly opened the little blue boxes.

Present número uno: The most beautiful passport holder.
Naturally, it’s made from stunning cross-grain calf leather, and everything from the stitching to the embossing just oozes quality.

And get this: IT’S PERSONALISED, PEOPLE!

REH = Rachel Emma Hosie. Feeling pretty snazzy.
One side holds a passport (it’s a perfect fit) and the other side is for a boarding pass. Whenever I fly I always find myself rummaging around in my bag for that flimsy piece of paper all the time, so having my boarding pass snugly with my passport will be much more practical.

Also, the leather inside is literally as smooth as a baby's bottom. So soft!

And because everything’s better in a matching set, I was also given an equally wonderful and equally personalised luggage tag.
There’s one side for your destination and one for your home. So cute, no?

One of the things I most love about Smythson is that everything they make is not only super high-quality and beautiful but also incredibly practical. They do it all, really! (Remember my Smythson notebook?)

I've taken my Smythson beauties travelling for the first time to the South of France (did I mention I'm in France?) which I figured was a suitably chic first destination.

It's so special to have my own personalised travel accessories and I feel utterly spoilt. I'm going to treasure these my whole life.

What do you think?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig