Thursday 9 July 2015

A postcard from Portugal


HEY CHUMS!


Wish you were here!

Just a quick one from me today to say hello from the sunny Algarve in Portugal. As you can imagine, it is pretty darn lovely here.


And despite that, we’re spending an awful lot of our time watching the final week of Wimbledon. Because, Wimbledon. (Hosie family priorities.) But it’s OK because we’ve been doing so with pina coladas in hand.

Don’t hate me too much.


Lying in hammocks in the shade of tropical trees, getting thoroughly lost in a semi-trashy novel by the pool, going out for dinner… It’s a hard life.

Seriously, please don’t hate me.


But I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately I’ll have next to no internet connection for the next two weeks. I KNOW! Not sure how I’m going to cope but I suppose it’ll be good for me really. *twitches at prospect of not being able to Instagram*


So please do bear with me on the blog front, gang. I’ll do what I can.

In the meantime, love from Portugal!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful photos Rachel. Have a lovely holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time! I have a similar dilemma - from next Sunday I'll be without internet for A MONTH. Well not full-on-no-internet-at-all but wifi will be pretty scarce! Gulp! xxx
    Lucy @ La Lingua: Milan, Travel & Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy! Oh my daaaaays, what is this world we live in? Good luck! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig