Friday 21 December 2012

VIDEO RECIPE: Christmas chocolate orange cupcakes

Getting my bake on for the camera
Well then. This is exciting (or potentially should be embarrassing but I'm going to go with exciting). I have done my first little show for my uni TV station, UBTV, and - quelle surprise - I am baking!

Any avid blog followers will recognise the cupcakes I'm making for you all in the video as I wrote the recipe up a few weeks ago: Christmassy chocolate orange cupcakes. But if that wasn't enough you can now watch me make them too. And laugh at my posh TV voice. And witness the awesomeness that is this year's vintage Christmas jumper. Quite frankly the jumper is probably reason enough to watch.

And let me know what you think, lovely blog readers.


Nigella, eat your heart out.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig