Friday 19 October 2012

My first studentbeans.com article - Cakes for every student situation

my cake recipes on studentbeans.com!
Today, I am very excited as my first article for popular student website studentbeans.com is up! If anyone - student or otherwise - has never visited studentbeans.com, firstly, what are you doing with your life? And secondly, I'll tell you a bit about it. According to Neilsen, studentbeans.com is the UK's most popular youth website, attracting over 800,000 visitors per month. Not too shabby, eh?

Naturally, my first piece is about cake. What else!? So if you like the sound of...

1. The Hangover Healer – Peanut butter brownies
2. The Parent Pleaser – Nectarine, raspberry and almond cake
3. The House Party Fave – Chocolate biscuit fridge cake
4. The Brain Booster – Banana pecan muffins
5. The Date Impresser – Strawberry layer cake

... Head over to my article now! It's called "5 Cakes For Every Student Situation", and I'm going to be perfectly honest and say that I'm really rather proud of it. Hopefully, my articles will be popping up frequently for studentbeans.com, but it'd be great if my first was a roaring success, so any likes, page views or tweets about my piece would mean the world to me.

Thanks lovely blog readers!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig