Saturday 5 May 2012

Baking bliss! Some of my fave recipes. Cakes, cookies, muffins and more!

Anyone who knows me will know that I'm an avid baker, and I'm often asked for my recipes. I don't put all my baking escapades up on my blog, but thought I would post some of my fave concoctions from the past year or so, and if anyone does want a recipe, let me know. If not, enjoy looking at pictures of scrummy goodness, and I apologise in advance for the inevitable drool on your keyboards!

blueberry, banana, apple, honey & cinnamon muffins  - I made these for a Mothers' Day brekkie treat

chunky chocolatey peanutty cookies of yumness

Simple gooey nutella ceral clusters for Easter

One very patriotic classic Victoria Sponge for the Royal Wedding

chocolate topped oat crunch squares!

my birthday cake! Peanut butter cake with Nutella icing

classic chocolate cake.

white chocolate fairy cakes

my peanut butter cake with nutella icing again

white chocolate and raspberry cookies made pre-uni in an attempt to make friends

chocolate chip, raisin and hazelnut cookies

chocolate fudge spider web fairy cakes for easter

christmassy cupcakes

oaty, peanut buttery, chocolatey squares

nutella hazelnut cake

vanilla cupcake with a mountain of chocolate buttercream

uber gooey chocolate peanut butter brownie

peanut butter and raisin cookies

white chocolate and raspberry blondies

christmassy gingerbread biscuits

So... who's craving something sweet now? *leaves laptop and goes off to rummage in tins*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig