Wednesday 11 April 2012

New blog name: Bye StellarStudentStyle, Hello HandbagsandCupcakes!

Nom! (pic from gillyflowerjewellery.co.uk)
I have decided to change the name of my blog, so just thought I'd let you all know. The main reason for this is that, well, I'm not going to be a student forever (if I can actually get a job after graduating in a few years, that is), so I thought I needed a name that would stand the test of time. I can tell you now, the day where I do not love handbags and/or cupcakes will never come. And who doesn't love bags and cakes? Well, if that's you, you probs won't be majorly interested in what I'm blogging about, as bags and cakes are a major part of my life. Soz. Do invite your bag/cake-loving friends to shimmy on over and have a read though. I'm not saying I'm only going to talking about bags and cakes, by the way. I'll be blogging about exactly the same fashiony, studenty, happy stuff as usual. I've never changed  a blog name before though, so let me know if you think this is the kiss of death or it's just a stupid name... It's always lovely to know what readers are thinking.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig