Saturday 6 August 2011

Sorry I've been away... but here's what I've been working on!

I know I've been somewhat absent on the blog front for the past few weeks (and am reeeaaally sorry about it), but I've just been super duper busy working hard on my internships (and working less hard on holiday in Portugal! Well, I did work hard on my tan... that's for sure.)

My first work placement this Summer was in the fashion department at more! mag, and I was really excited that after reading this lil blog and my tweets, one of the senior ladies there asked me to write a a blog for their new tumblr page about my work experience, with the hope of making it a regular feature of their interns. I thought this was a fab idea, and was chuffed to be asked! I mean, who doesn't want to know what goes on behind the scenes at glossy mags?!

So I'm going to copy my blog for you from their tumblr to stellarstudentstyle... and you can check it out with all its pics on their page here. Enjoy, and let me know what you think :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig