Thursday 2 June 2011

Exam revision season = my lack of blogging. Sorry!

Geography has taken over my life.
No, luckily I haven't actually fallen off the face of the planet (although you'd be forgiven for thinking that may have been the case.) Has the whole of May really gone by without a single blog post!? Shame on me. I'm terribly sorry, so am going to attempt to explain my feeble efforts as a social media publisher (sounds fancier than "blogger", non?)

Basically, exam revision has taken over my life for the past few weeks. Literally. Any student knows how it is - a few weeks of solid knuckling down, shutting yourself away from the outside world, and wondering what you ever did with your time before your life was consumed by revision (in my case, blog, apparently). It sucks that I've had to sacrifice my blog for my exams, but if I can just do well enough to get my predicted grades for my A-Levels I'll be thrilled. My university offer isn't actually particularly high, which makes getting motivated to revise somewhat harder, but when I open that email on Thursday 18th August, I don't want to be left thinking "Oh, if only I'd put more work in..." The worst feeling would be that I'd let my parents down, to be honest - I'm fortunate enough to have been educated at private schools, and good ole Mama and Papa sure worked their butts off for years to be able to afford it.

Equally, everyone knows it's a pretty pants time to be job-searching/graduating/generally-a-young-person, so I'm gonna need the best grades I can get if I want to hit the big time and make the success of my life that I'm dreaming of.

So there you have it. I'm thrilled that people are still checking out my little blog, and I really appreciate all your comments, "likes" and general viewing. And hey, in three weeks or so, it'll all be over! Huzzah! I'm going to try my best to be slightly less lame until then though, wish me luck!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I know exactly how you feel. This time last year I was exactly where you are. I'm so glad to be rid of exams and to never have to do them again. As much as I miss being a student, I certainly don't miss all this.

    Good luck with your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ella,
    Aww thanks - I'm glad you understand how annoying the situation is :( But hopefully I'll get back into my blogging routine ASAP X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig